Boroline Night Repair Cream 40g
- Softens rough hands and smoothens cracked lips.
- It is used to heal post-operative stitches.
- A useful antiseptic cream.
- Ingredients: Boric Acid, Zinc Oxide, Anhydrous Lanolin
Boroline Night Repair Cream contains antiseptic properties with essential oils and wax that protect the affected skin against germs and facilitates the rapid growth of epidermal cells. The name Boroline is derived from its ingredients, ‘Boro’ from boric powder, which has antiseptic properties and ‘oline’ as a variant of the Latin word oleum, meaning oil. The cream is a combination of essential oils, waxes and its remarkable antiseptic properties are a result of boric powder and zinc oxide. This potent combination of ingredients protects the affected skin against germs and facilitates the rapid growth of epidermal cells. Its protective properties, following application, do not wear off in extremely dry and chilly conditions. In case of deep cuts, apply Boroline when the wound is closed and dry.
The Key Ingredients of Boroline has several benefits. Boric Acid has mild antibacterial and antifungal properties. Zinc Oxide is a mild astringent for the skin and has a soothing and protective action in skin infections. Lanolin is a natural product that increases the absorption of active ingredients. It acts as an excellent emollient. This is due to the presence of alcohols collectively known as lanolin alcohols.
- Boroline Night Cream is a luxuriantly rich night repair cream to heal dry and rough skin overnight. Use Boroline every night and wake up every morning with soft and happy skin.
- Boroline Cream works wonders to soften dry chapped lips, smoothen rough hands, rough elbows and abraded skin, heal cracked heels, soften rough feet, heal cracked nipples, protect baby against nappy rashes, rapidly heal operation stitch marks, heal sunburns and scars, soften chronically dry and itchy skin.